Site Lab Technician (Semaring Enterprise Sdn. Bhd.) - Mukah:Sarawakjobs.com
1. Perform standard laboratory testing for samples of soil, aggregate base, asphalt concrete, and cement concrete.
2. Grading observation, soil compaction testing and observation of aggregate base and asphalt concrete.
3. Obtain samples of soil, aggregate base, asphalt, and cement concrete.
4. Analysis of test date and corrective action to prevent non-conforming product.
5. Performs testing in accordance with BOTC’s Quality Control System.
6. Understands test methods and procedures.
7. Resolving problems – especially with unusual Soil and aggregate samples, and special Asphalt mix designs.
8. Documentation and data control.
9. Attends contract planning and site meetings when special construction material related matters are discussed.
10. Plans and manages the laboratory and its staff.
11. Care and maintenance of testing equipment.
12. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Minimum of Diploma in Civil Engineering combined with strong technical knowledge
- At least 1 year of working experience is required for this position
- Good communication and coordination skills, assertive, and conversant with drawings and specifications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with proven capability in managing and liaising with clients, authorities, consultants, and contractors
- Able to work in teams
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Salary will be disclosed with the short-listed candidates
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- Annual Leave, Medical Leave